Click here to download application
Job Opening: Land Use Enforcement Officer
Enforce and assist with the compliance of Zoning, Inland Wetlands and Watercourses, Planning and Zoning Board of Appeals regulations. The position is under the supervision and direction of the Board of Selectmen and the Land Use Commissions.
High School degree and three to four years related experience including at least one year of zoning enforcement or inland wetlands enforcement. College degree in related field may be substituted for two years of experience. CAZEO and DEEP Inland Wetlands Certification preferred.
This is a part-time position. Flexible hours based upon need and workload. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should submit resume and job application to:
Town of Harwinton
Attn: Polly Redmond
100 Bentley Drive
P.O. Box 66
Harwinton, CT 06791
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
- Public Works Foreman
- Public Works Mechanic/Highway Maintenance Worker
- Per-Diem Blight Officer
- Assistant to the Chief Finance Officer
- Per-diem Water Pollution Control Authority Clerk
- Town of Harwinton Highway Supervisor
- P/T Chief Finance Officer/Bookkeeper Assistant
- Assistant Town Clerk / Assistant Registrar of Vital Statistics
- F/T Chief Finance Officer/Bookkeeper
- Library Clerk