The Assessor's Office is responsible for discovering, listing and valuing all real property, personal property and motor vehicles as of October 1 in accordance with Connecticut State Statutes. The Assessment Year begins October 1st and continues to the following September 30th of each year. All assessment work must be completed for finalization of the Grand List on January 31st.
The Assessor’s Office also administers state and local benefit programs to Elderly and Totally Disabled Homeowners and Renters, Veterans and Legally Blind residents.
- 2015 Farm Machinery Form
- Additional Veterans Application
- Board of Assessment Appeals Form
- Classification of Land as Farm Land
- Classification of Land as Forest Land
- Elderly & Totally Disabled Home Owners Application
- Foresters Report Form
- Personal Property Full Form
- Personal Property Short Form
- Revaluation Property Description Report Form
- Revaluation Property Type Glossary of Terms
- Search Records
- Veteran Motor Vehicle Exemption Form