Land Use

-A A +A

The Land Use Department regulates the zoning, subdivision development and wetlands within the town’s 31.1 square mile area.   Links to permit applications and regulations are posted on this site.  The Department also administers the Planning, Zoning and Inland Wetlands Commissions.  Information concerning these agencies can be found on the “Boards” links of the Town of Harwinton’s web site.

Staff Contacts

Name Title Phone
Polly Redmond Land Use Coordinator (860) 485-2784
Syndicate content